Maybe he doesn't want to bother you? I didn't cause I thought a lot of people would.

But now if you're gonna get grumpy about it, I'll PM ya :P

Maybe he doesn't want to bother you? I didn't cause I thought a lot of people would.

But now if you're gonna get grumpy about it, I'll PM ya :P

It would be less bother for me to edit his sig than to deal with this every day. I fixed yours..it was no bother at all. I am happy to do it for anyone who asks.

I also found having a signature line was life altering :)

I want a a signature...... How about:

"I will probably piss you off, so if necessary, please ignore me!"

LOL

I suggest you take the " probably " out if it :D .. I bet you piss yourself off at times :thumbsup:B)

I suggest you take the " probably " out if it :D .. I bet you piss yourself off at times :thumbsup:B)

Now that just plain put me into tears!!!!!!!!!! Roxy that's the funniest thing I've EVER seen you post on here hahahaahahahahahahahaha

Oh man, I need oxygen REAL bad!!!!!!!!!! :blink::P

Roxy, you are a mess girl, your just to fun!!!!!!! WE LOVE YA ROXY! :thumbsup:

Man, I wish I could have thought up something so good. Mine is just so boring :(

Man, I wish I could have thought up something so good. Mine is just so boring :(

Bear , is that a comment ? OR what you want as a signature line :huh::D

Hmm after altering the hog hunting decal.. I am sure I have a signature line 4 u !!! :D

Yeah when will these be fixed? I would like to add one, but NOOOOO can't have a -1 picture and pretty sure I CANT remove a hyperlink thats not there so what gives?

Yeah when will these be fixed? I would like to add one, but NOOOOO can't have a -1 picture and pretty sure I CANT remove a hyperlink thats not there so what gives?

I can't fix this. I have made the admins who CAN fix it aware of the problem MORE THAN ONCE. I have no idea why it hasn't been fixed. Obviously, they don't read this thread,so really no point in keeping it up.

John has offered to add a sig line IF you PM him ....

I never saw that... I hate to bother him tho he is a busy soul!

no bother..just PM me with what you want and make sure it's right because I'll just copy and paste.

If it was an easy fix, It's probably just a way to regulate what is in the signatures as that has been a problem in the past . . .

talk about reruns ............... LOL :D