uniquesigns

$300 to ship? wtf?

Hey,

Im sure this is just an error, but I was looking at some plotters (24-34") and the website quoted me almost $300 to ship. When I bought my mh365 it was $25, now I obviously expect a larger plotter to cost more to ship, but 1000% more seems a tad off...

any help?

Hey,

Im sure this is just an error, but I was looking at some plotters (24-34") and the website quoted me almost $300 to ship. When I bought my mh365 it was $25, now I obviously expect a larger plotter to cost more to ship, but 1000% more seems a tad off...

any help?

maybe if you offer more info it would help. what cutter? shipping to where?

• Like 1

I thought I posted it but apparently not. I was looking at the refine models. 24 or 34" shipping is to Canada. They also want $150 to ship a $17 roll of vinyl, so ill definitely say this one is an error

Where to ? $9.98 to ship within the US on most everything . There are a couple items that have something about shipping quoted per situation , but that isnt the cutters as far as I know .

that Skeeter , while I was typing ..... geeez , she is almost as fast As Speedy :)

• Like 1

read the last post :P

:) . read my post ... I edited it to show Skeeter's post ( & yours ) was posted while I was typing :P:P:thumbsup:;)

• Like 1

Hey,

any help?

call them in the morning. That sounds way out of line to me.

sounds like a good enough reason to move out of canada, that and in a few years we'll have your healthcare system down here in full swing!

sounds like a good enough reason to move out of canada, that and in a few years we'll have your healthcare system down here in full swing!

uhhh.. no thanks...

I bought a cutter from the competition. There website showed $300 for shipping as well. I phoned though and was told it was $110 for fedex shipping on my 28" Creation with stand. So giving them a phone call might be beneficial

Same here - I am in Vancouver and UPS wanted 220.00 to deliver 190.00 worth of product.

I had it sent to Point Roberts, WA and it was 9.99 for shipping. Does not make any sense.