uniquesigns

sign cut illustrator plugin+cs5

os 10.6.6

Yikes, I hate Mac lol

Get in touch with Kimon on this issue over at signcut.

He comes on here as well.

Just make sure if you are running usb to use a keyspan on that mac

I couldnt get the keyspan to work with the new scpro, it worked with scx2, but nothing now...

Make sure all your software is updated. Also make sure the keyspan is still ok.

If all else fails, contact Kimon

Had the same problem with Illustrator CS5 crashing with the SignCutpro plugin. Removed the plugin had to convert the file to eps and open with SignCut, I don't think SignCut is up to date with CS5 on mac yet.

Figured it out. Once the plugin is downloaded. You need to go into your plugins folder for Ai, then the Extensions folder, then place the plugin there. Hope this helps someone down the road.

Im slow today but i noticed im using sure cuts a lot pro which they dont have it out i guess =\

Im slow today but i noticed im using sure cuts a lot pro which they dont have it out i guess =\

You posted this under a thread where people were using SIGNCUT software. So, I could only assume you were using Signcut also.

You should have made your own NEW thread with your problem, under the SURE CUTS A LOT software, section. (which is a totally different software) and different plugins.

Yeah i know, as mentioned im a bit tired worked late last night and didnt notice the names. thanks thou!