mongo

Malfunctioning Co Pam

I bought a new copam that won't work right..after 4 remote set up by the support techs, it's still not right..I have 2 shut the machine off after each cut - restart, remeasure,etc. - then I can do the next cut...I shouldn't have to restart EACH time...any ideas how to fix ???The support techs seem baffled...I have had many cutters over the years & never had this problem..Any help is appreciated...

I bought a new copam that won't work right..after 4 remote set up by the support techs, it's still not right..I have 2 shut the machine off after each cut - restart, remeasure,etc. - then I can do the next cut...I shouldn't have to restart EACH time...any ideas how to fix ???The support techs seem baffled...I have had many cutters over the years & never had this problem..Any help is appreciated...

What software are you using to cut with?

What software are you using to cut with?

I'm using Flexi...It works for a short time after the techs do the remote set up, then it does the same thing...( we did the remote thing 4 times now - same results ) A few days ago, the cutter wouldn't respond at all ...Talked to support, but it took 3 days of constant calling before I could get a human on the line...I can't get any work done with this machine ...I never had this problem with my other cutters...

I'm using Flexi...It works for a short time after the techs do the remote set up, then it does the same thing...( we did the remote thing 4 times now - same results ) A few days ago, the cutter wouldn't respond at all ...Talked to support, but it took 3 days of constant calling before I could get a human on the line...I can't get any work done with this machine ...I never had this problem with my other cutters...

I can get this working, I think I already know what the problem with this is.

I can remote you for a small fee and fix this.

Let me know man Email me

Thanks!

Chuck

Hey Ash you can not install a keyspan with a remote to the computer..YOU really should be there in person...LOL

For real ASH is great on the computer stuff..He only loaded SOME pic in a pink tutu on my computer the last time he remoted in..HE just pops up from time to time dancing on the screen..LMAO!!!

I can get this working, I think I already know what the problem with this is.

I can remote you for a small fee and fix this.

Let me know man Email me

Thanks!

Chuck

Thanks 4 the offer, but the US Cutter people should either solve the problem or offer an replacement or refund, but they haven't done ANY of that....I shouldn't have to pay an outside source to fix a month old machine with a warranty....

Being new they will make it right..Just suggest that at the end of each call..New should have no problems and if there is it should be replaced..Good luck, hope it works out for you...

Thanks 4 the offer, but the US Cutter people should either solve the problem or offer an replacement or refund, but they haven't done ANY of that....I shouldn't have to pay an outside source to fix a month old machine with a warranty....

OOOPS, it's a new one. Does it have a usb hooked up? If so, is there a keyspan connected?

lol @ Stetson..... you like those keyspans, dont ya Stet? heheheheehh

HEY!!!! WAIT!!!! STETSON!!! I thought you were so bz you didn't have time to get on the forum ahahahahah You NEED MORE WORK MAN! weeeeeeeeee ;)

HEY someone round here gets a kick back on em I think..annnnnnd IT aint meeeeee!! lol ;D

Being new they will make it right..Just suggest that at the end of each call..New should have no problems and if there is it should be replaced..Good luck, hope it works out for you...

I agree.. In theory it should work that way, but the last time I tried 2 call, it took 3 days of constant calling before I ever got a human - just recordings & lousy elevator music...then an automatic disconnect - not even an option to leave a message...I had to lie & choose the sales dept. option 2 get through, then get transferred to support... seems they answer if they think it's a new paying customer with $$$ to spend....I did get a tech that said he would research the problem & call me back, but that was 2 weeks ago - no call yet....I've spent a lot more time on the phone calling than actually using the machine....It seems to cut nice, but that's only when it works....It seems obvious now that there's something wrong with it, since my other cutters work fine with the same program, but no solution or offer to replace or refund....It makes a nice place to drape the vinyl after I cut with the other machines though, so I guess it's not TOTALLY useless.....Thanks

OOOPS, it's a new one. Does it have a usb hooked up? If so, is there a keyspan connected?

:huh:???:unsure: