all the negative we here.... Sure, things go bad and we want to complain. Few of us say "Thank You". Well...

I want to say "Thank You" to USCutter. My original order for the PCUT CT900 + vinyl and supplies came so fast I wasn't even ready for it. It worked great as soon as I got it set up.

Yesterday (maybe the day before?), I placed an order to fill in some colors for my vinyl and another roll of app tape. No big deal and not a "big" order. They called me that night to tell me they were out of that size app tape and would it be okay if they sent the next size up? Fine with me! I was amazed that they would call for that. I would have been happy with an e-mail since I recently placed orders with some other companies for various things and wound up waiting for weeks because some items were not in stock. Those companies never let me know... I've come to expect that... USCutter surprised me and I am happy about it so I just thought I'd let others know. Why should we only hear about complaints???

• Like 1

Bear ,

good going :thumbsup: . As with anything , somebody having trouble is much more motivated than the happy satisfied people . What really made me appreciate USCutter initially was the HUGE savings I made over a deal I was within minutes of making with a bigger name company 4 years ago . A buddy who just spent 4 times what I spent with that company had MAJOR buyers remorse when he tried my Copam out & seen the small detailed decals I had already made as a newbie . He told me his name brand cutter was not near as good as mine . They have continued to impress me ever since .

• Like 1

Ummm, I thought 'Copam' was a name brand? Shows how much I know :P

• Like 1