Sign in to follow this  
ksj4477

PC-60 Issue

Hello there, I have Roland PC-60 here and it was working fine untill it stopped printing and started blinking the #6 cartridge LED. We have tried unplugging and plugging it back it in, replaced all of the cartridges and nothing seems to work. All the printer does it blink #6, it doesn't make any noises and the head doesn't move. I'm having a hard time finding anyone that will tell me what is wrong with it. Thanks

Keith

Hello there, I have Roland PC-60 here and it was working fine untill it stopped printing and started blinking the #6 cartridge LED. We have tried unplugging and plugging it back it in, replaced all of the cartridges and nothing seems to work. All the printer does it blink #6, it doesn't make any noises and the head doesn't move. I'm having a hard time finding anyone that will tell me what is wrong with it. Thanks

Keith

Blinking #6 means cartridge not identified or installed wrong. BUT if head is not moving when close cover then you are gunna want to look at clamps or media sensors. Also is there a cartridge on the head currently? From my experiance thats where it leads me to to point.

Blinking #6 means cartridge not identified or installed wrong. BUT if head is not moving when close cover then you are gunna want to look at clamps or media sensors. Also is there a cartridge on the head currently? From my experiance thats where it leads me to to point.

There isn't a cartridge on the head right now, I wasn't present when it stopped working, but I believe a ribbon broke before this started. Hmmmm I think the media was removed too. Thanks

Keith

What software do you guys use on your PC-60? Is the machine compatile with CutStudio? All I do is cut with my PC-60

-Logan