Sign in to follow this  
tictac3410

bought a Seiki 1350

I bought a Seiki 1350 cutter from a friend who was getting out of vinyl. its a 54" cutter. Works great actually brand new he never used it. But it is really loud and kinda screechy sounding when its cutting. I have it at 210mm/s and 100g of force. don't have a manual. do these settings sound ok? cuts good.

I bought a Seiki 1350 cutter from a friend who was getting out of vinyl. its a 54" cutter. Works great actually brand new he never used it. But it is really loud and kinda screechy sounding when its cutting. I have it at 210mm/s and 100g of force. don't have a manual. do these settings sound ok? cuts good.

sounds normal to me..for a Seiki or any value Chinese cutter.

I have a Seiki 8707 Irun at 800 and about 210g.

It's actually just a tad louder than my roland, But not much.

Way quieter than any other stepper cutter i have heard. If material if off the roll Idont even hear it just the blade dropping.

sorry, didn't think about that. just remove it please

IT's ok..it wasn't really much of a forum the last time I was over there.

IT's ok..it wasn't really much of a forum the last time I was over there.

same thing with the sign warehouse forum - very slow but still a threat to some

same thing with the sign warehouse forum - very slow but still a threat to some

Yeah i tried asking my same question over there and didn't get much help that's why i asked for help here. I have a laser point cutter that I love but couldn't pass up the price on this cutter. Everyone here on this forum always is great and has a lot of knowledge and help. I appreciate everyone's help. I try to run the seiki too much the dog doesn't even like it. LOL

Yeah i tried asking my same question over there and didn't get much help that's why i asked for help here. I have a laser point cutter that I love but couldn't pass up the price on this cutter. Everyone here on this forum always is great and has a lot of knowledge and help. I appreciate everyone's help. I try to run the seiki too much the dog doesn't even like it. LOL

It might be loud but it should be a workhorse for you. I have a 5 year old Seiki that was my daily cutter for 3 years...and it still works fine.And I cut a LOT of vinyl on that thing.

It might be loud but it should be a workhorse for you. I have a 5 year old Seiki that was my daily cutter for 3 years...and it still works fine.And I cut a LOT of vinyl on that thing.

my 870 just died, but I got it used and don't know how old it was. I gladly bought another one, and will fix the dead one and use it as a spare.

my 870 just died, but I got it used and don't know how old it was. I gladly bought another one, and will fix the dead one and use it as a spare.

your 870 was newer than mine. I purchased my 850H new from Seiki in late Nov 2006, that was the current model being sold then. still works great.

your 870 was newer than mine. I purchased my 850H new from Seiki in late Nov 2006, that was the current model being sold then. still works great.

I have the 750H....on yours..does one lever lower all pinch rollers at once? Mine does and I love that feature.

I have the 750H....on yours..does one lever lower all pinch rollers at once? Mine does and I love that feature.

Yes it does, and a grit roller going all the way across, and 4 pinch rollers. It came with Flexistarter 7.6

Yes it does, and a grit roller going all the way across, and 4 pinch rollers. It came with Flexistarter 7.6

sounds like we bought ours at the same time.