BannerJohn

great deal

Thanks, I am going to get it just based on your recommendation. like you said for $10 you can't go wrong!

Thanks, I am going to get it just based on your recommendation. like you said for $10 you can't go wrong!

It has saved me a lot of time and trouble over the years.

thanks John

Thank you for your payment

eBay Buyer Protection Your purchase is covered by eBay Buyer Protection. Learn more

thanks John

geez..maybe I ought to contact them and ask for a commission.

But it really is a good deal.

geez..maybe I ought to contact them and ask for a commission.

But it really is a good deal.

fine print: Images on DVD: 48,935; Fonts on DVD: 1,000; Images Online: 1,151,065

fine print: Images on DVD: 48,935; Fonts on DVD: 1,000; Images Online: 1,151,065

Very much aware of it..and you think perhaps that $10 is too much to pay for 50,000 images PLUS access to the rest?

When I first looked at it, I went to Broderbund's site and there is no mention online is part of the deal....For their 1.5 million collection everything is on disk.....I bought a collection like this a couple years ago and got 15 months on www.clipart.com I am sure this package is worth the C$9.84 I paid......Love the exchange rate right now.....

Very much aware of it..and you think perhaps that $10 is too much to pay for 50,000 images PLUS access to the rest?

absolutely worth it just making sure that their clam of 1.2 million was clear

absolutely worth it just making sure that their clam of 1.2 million was clear

I actually found the full DVD set at a yardsale last year. 12 DVDs. believe me, this way is easier.

I actually found the full DVD set at a yardsale last year. 12 DVDs. believe me, this way is easier.

When I retire or the state leaves me I really have to go on a road trip to yard sale with you!

Thanks John :thumbsup: ,

I just got the cds ( 3 ) . i have not tried them yet . There is a slip of paper saying buy direct at www.merz67.com to save money & eliminate " other online company fees " :) says to enter code 080811 @ checkout for a 10% discount on any size order . offer expires 08-08-11 ( code # also )...