Dakotagrafx

Acceptable or not?

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would your customers accept a name tag like this one?

• yes
    • No
    • They would love it
    • only if they were blind

Would your customers accept a name tag like this one?

How much would you pay for a machine that makes this quality of name plate?

post-2742-0-46940400-1302674250_thumb.jp

it definitely is subtle ....

many, many, many industrial uses for those tags. I had a customer ask for those a week ago. If you're offerin'... I'm farmin.

Pricewise, no idea.

I bought one of those cutters 2 days ago and came across this video and thought that if I was in the market for one and came across this video I would definitely not drop $2600 on the cutter that made that. but was curious if it was just me as I had pmed Marcus with no response so I could just be over critical of the work. It really is capable of great work but I am researching and testing before reselling it

post-2742-0-12536600-1302709940_thumb.jp

I bought one of those cutters 2 days ago and came across this video and thought that if I was in the market for one and came across this video I would definitely not drop $2600 on the cutter that made that. but was curious if it was just me as I had pmed Marcus with no response so I could just be over critical of the work. It really is capable of great work but I am researching and testing before reselling it

the video really should be pulled....until whoever that is learns how to properly use the software...and makea a new video. There are other vids on youtube that show the cutter and what it can do.

Thanks John. I had tried to bring it to Marcus's attention on the down low but then thought it must just be me

Thanks John. I had tried to bring it to Marcus's attention on the down low but then thought it must just be me

not just you.The text is very much out of line....there must be a step after the conversion that lines up the text...and if there isn't, there should be.

This was my first try without reading the manual and having a clue how to line it up. the little dot in the bottom left is when I had it set to mm instead of inches. but it is readable

post-2742-0-06952600-1302716694_thumb.jp

• Like 1