CocoVee

Virus after installing software

Has anyone had a problem with a virus after downloading SignCut software? I recently downloaded the software and immediately started getting notification of a virus attack from my Norton Anti-Virus software. It has been going on for a few weeks off and on. Then the last 2 days it was running constantly. Tonight I decided to uninstall the software and it almost immediately stopped. Is this some kind of tracking code or something? So as of right now I don't have any software for cutting vinyl. I have the MH721. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sharon

Sorry I posted this in the wrong category. I will post under SignCut.

Has anyone had a problem with a virus after downloading SignCut software? I recently downloaded the software and immediately started getting notification of a virus attack from my Norton Anti-Virus software. It has been going on for a few weeks off and on. Then the last 2 days it was running constantly. Tonight I decided to uninstall the software and it almost immediately stopped. Is this some kind of tracking code or something? So as of right now I don't have any software for cutting vinyl. I have the MH721. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sharon

Yes i called signCut when that happend to me. The plugin that alow's you to export from Inkscape to signcut and NORTON things its a virus but its not

so NORTON will not let you install that plugin so i had to uninstall NORTON its the norton that i installed for free from comcast?

ahhaahah yeah right, I can't even fix my customers or kids weeeeeeee hheeheheh

NP on the jack thread, it's all in fun :thumbsup:

Yes i called signCut when that happend to me. The plugin that alow's you to export from Inkscape to signcut and NORTON things its a virus but its not

so NORTON will not let you install that plugin so i had to uninstall NORTON its the norton that i installed for free from comcast?

Thanks for responding in detail.

Sharon

Yea stay away from NORTON!!! They suck royally!!! I have AVG!!!