SeeJaysPlace

Grr.. Plotter

Okay anyone have any secretes on how to stop this from happening?

It looks like you have got the rollers going thru the vinyl roll? Is that what I am seeing? As a general rule for most vinyl cutters,the vinyl roll is to sit on top the two rollers. Then pull enough vinyl loose for the job, so that it never pulls on the roll at all.

It looks like you have you got the rollers going thru the vinyl roll? Is that what I am seeing? As a general rule for most vinyl cutters,the vinyl roll is to sit on top the two rollers. Then pull enough vinyl loose for the job, so that it never pulls on the roll at all.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It looks like you have got the rollers going thru the vinyl roll? Is that what I am seeing? As a general rule for most vinyl cutters,the vinyl roll is to sit on top the two rollers. Then pull enough vinyl loose for the job, so that it never pulls on the roll at all.

OMG I FEEL LIKE A NOOB !!!!!

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol ......you are :D

So this is the right way.. i was kinda wondering why we got 2 rollers now i know how to build my stand to put all 13 of my color's on lol

post-16863-0-12204800-1302659323_thumb.j

So this is the right way.. i was kinda wondering why we got 2 rollers now i know how to build my stand to put all 13 of my color's on lol

yes that is correct :thumbsup:

• Like 1

OMG I FEEL LIKE A NOOB !!!!!

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm your partner and I agree :)

I'm new to vinyl too and have been using mine like that, and wondered why there were 2 rollers! :-)

Good I'm not the only one lol ..

Thanks hehe

hehehehe....... do those machines come with 2 metal disks for the ends of the rolls??

This takes me back to the day I found out this very same thing from the forum....

Hell, I thought you had two rollers so you could keep two colors loaded at the same time, hah! The sliding end caps are still worthless though.

Not sure how that solves your problem of having the vinyl bunch up on the floor though. Get/make a basket, I don't know where I would store my scraps without it.

hehehehe....... do those machines come with 2 metal disks for the ends of the rolls??

Ash, aren't those disks for my kids to play with to keep'em busy?! LOL

HEY! That's where those metal shiny thing's went!!!! YOUR KIDS HAVE THEM!! HA! ehheeee

They ain't in no way worthless MID, those thing's make GREAT frizzzzzzzzzbee's man wwwwwwwwwwhhahahahaahaha

wwwwwwwooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :thumbsup::blink:

P.S. @ MID...... 2 colors!!!! heheheh Now thats just funny right there, don't care who ya are heheheh