bobcishere

Hold Time for Tech Support

I cannot believe that USCutter would leave you on hold for 20 minutes than just end the call. When I called back, I was on hold for another 30 minutes and no answer. I am beginning to wonder if purchasing from USCutter was a wise investment. I was told via e-mail from Levi Hartzog at USCutter to call them so they can log onto my computer and attempt to fix the communications problem I have been having since I first set up the cutter 2-3 weeks ago. I can't spend the entire day holding on to wait for a tech to answer my call. I know what Customer Service is since I taught it at my job.

If you called this morning, they are on Pacific time in Washington, so right now it is about 7:19 am. Pacific time They may not even open up til 8am.

1. They are having issues with the phones, this has been said several times now.

2. Communication problems are due to end user issues. Not setting up the ports right etc. (This really isn't USCutter's problem) They sell cutter's, not computers.

3. They do this as a free service for their customers, to HELP them out.

4. If it's a port on the cutter it's USCutter's duty, if its a port or usb problem on your computer that lies with you, not USCutter

5. If they can't fix it, or it's on your end Email me and I will fix it for a small fee

Thanks, hope this helps

I guess I need to back up a little. I waited until afternoon to contact tech support and the call was answered in about 3-5 minutes. The Technician logged onto my computer, checked the problem out, and determined I had a bad USB connection on the cutter. He is overnight express mailing me a replacement. Hopefully the problem will be resolved after I install the new part. Maybe their problem is their new telephone system.....I have not given up on them as of this moment.

We are local (don't accidentally call too early or too late) and still have very long hold times. We dread having to try to call. We'll get hung up on sometimes, and have to give up sometimes. Maybe that's their tactic. ;)