stickerman

Please need help with this graphic

please, please

I have this eps of the warrant officer rank, problem is it is uncuttable due to the layers.

Does anyone already have this cuttable or can you help me make it cuttable. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Warrant Officer Insignia.eps

How large will the finished product be?...There are lots of fine lines that may almost disappear at a small size....At 1st glance I would run for cover if asked to do something like that....

Ash that file is not much better than the original.....Did you look at that in outlines to see all the lines present?....

Yes ma'am I did.... you do it for him if you don't like the file Roxy.... now there's an idea! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I have broken apart, welded am starting to clean it up by hand which is real time consuming too. As far as size I dont know. I have had 10 people ask me for this logo in the last month. Even paid for the logo from stockphoto thinking it would be cuttable to my surprise it was not.

See if this helps you..

didnt look at it in wireframe but hope it helps you...

Stetson5331

Yes ma'am I did.... you do it for him if you don't like the file Roxy.... now there's an idea! :thumbsup:

LOL

Looks like Roxanne made another friend on this forum.

• Like 1

I think that one will work, gotta clean it up alittle but yes I think it wil work. I appreciate all your help with this.

Thanks

Ash that file is not much better than the original.....Did you look at that in outlines to see all the lines present?....

I think I have a much betterer idea :D ............. How about you 2 working it together :huh::thumbsup: I'll p;ay the airfare !!! LOL