You got it man, it sounds like a communication problem to me.

Even though I don't know what I'm talking about, get a keyspan if using USB hehehehe

If you dont buy a keyspan, get a serial adapter lol

are there any stores that sell them? i feel like the keyspan will slow down the transfer of data though to the cutter. the SB does send the proper speed though. other than that it cuts great.

Sorry Lone, thats the only place I know that would have them locally.

i just dont see how a keyspan would change the fact that its cutting the length and not the width.

personally, I don't either, but what do I know. :unsure: But have you tired a different Roland driver in Signblazer? Maybe the Roland Pnc1000 it is a generic driver. Or some others.

nope didnt help

I know this is not your answer, but as an experiment,you could download the trial version of SigncutPro. It is good for a week per email address, See if it works correctly there. Just export an, .eps file out of Signblazer and use it,. You will know it is not your cutter then. Just a thought to get you going. A different software and driver.

ok in cut studio it cuts the right way but i dont know how to make it cut multiples across the width from CutStudio.

LOL I didn't know you had Cutstudio. I have the almost same for my Graphtec, Cutting Master2 See if you have COPIES, then click how many you want. adjust the space between each design. If that does not equal out right, Look at the Media size and change to USER defined And adjust it, to what you want it to.

i went to do more copies but it said the printer(cutter) did not support multiple copies setting it back to 1

How big is the original decal that you are trying to cut?

Can you show me a screen shot of your Cutstudio. loaded up ready to cut, I want to see if it is like my Cuttingmaster

can you post a screenshot of the cutstudio? the part with the Maincutting screen, showing the media size and copies

Does your Cutstudio look anything like this? The Main screen says CUT/PLOT, (my adobe illustrator is in the background)

post-3058-0-40709100-1302399230_thumb.jp