360_Media

My 1st ORDER!!

So I'm pretty excited about this... you see I bought my vinyl cutter solely because of this job knowing that this order would pay for my cutter, supplies and even put a bit of money in my pocket. (Although I wasn't completely sure I could figure out how to actually cut the order since I've never cut a single piece of vinyl before)

BUT here it is and it looks amazing so you could imagine my relief!

*This is only a small piece of the entire order:

m9bo5d.png

2cht9pl.jpg

:)

Love the stone look to it. Great work. Let us know how it goes installing it! That's bigger than I'd want to try :D

That was cut on a Copam 24"... I originally designed that logo years ago so I had no choice. I'm weeding it as best as I could but some of the smaller vinyl will just stay in if not it will take me ages to weed! Thanks!

Congrats on the work. Every project will give you better incites on how to improve. I like the payout but the weeding will drive you nuts especially with many boards to do. I like the layout you did. I did a wrestling sticker for our local school and came up with a great looking sticker, the only down side was each sticker took me 20 minutes to weed! Lesson learned. Keep up the great work and keep giving us pictures.

Looks good. I also made an investment in lue of getting a comfirm job with the hope of it paying for some equopment.

Looks great - I'm just really surprised no one here mentioned you made the sign upside down! ;)

You made the sign upside down !!! ...........

Looks great - I'm just really surprised no one here mentioned you made the sign upside down! ;)

and the door to the room is sideways..........

and the door to the room is sideways..........

MAn , what kinda place is that :)

Hey that's my next door neighbor!!!! I'm always straighting out his stuff after he gets a hold on his toolbox hahahahaahah