Hello everyone,

I have a cutter and I love cutting out vinyl and I would like some ideas of what I can put vinyl on besides t-shirts..

I appreciate your help.

seems a strange question for someone that has been on the forum 2.5 years. is this some kind of set up?

seems a strange question for someone that has been on the forum 2.5 years. is this some kind of set up?

they asked the same question a year ago. For Mother's Day.

they asked the same question a year ago. For Mother's Day.

well I won't ask any more questions....It has been over a year that I asked that question and things do change everyday...

just wanted some fresh ideas....sorry you won't have worry about my questions anymore.

Everybody wants fresh ideas on what to make and sell. Just look around you,you can put vinyl on about anything.. What sells is creative, imagination. something no one else has done, or come up with. you have to create your own niche' That is expressed widely on this forum. I'm not worried about your questions. I run a business, and change up items all the time, I give my customers variety, Look thru some vinyl ads on EBAY, don't copy, but I'm sure you could get some ideas of your own, create something with your own ideas. my2c