chadarcy

oddball email coming from uscutter

Can anyone help me out with the following email I have been recieving the last couple of days. I am not sure if it is legit or not. The subject of the email has been the following: Re: chadarcy - viewing profile - uscutter forum.

the message is: Hello,

Hey didn't hear back from you, are you still in business ?

kathy

I won't give the email address of the person but this one is actually coming from a business website. Is this a form of spam or is someone actually replying to a post of mine. What is making me wonder if it could be a legit message is the subject line of the email message.

Thanks,

Chad

I would think it is a mild form of personal spam ... depending on your definition of spam . if computer generated is the def , them no .. if from someone you don't know.. yes . I would not be afraid to e-mail back since they have your e-mail address already from what it sounds .... " who is knocking at the door ? ... open it & find out " :)

I would think it is a mild form of personal spam ... depending on your definition of spam . if computer generated is the def , them no .. if from someone you don't know.. yes . I would not be afraid to e-mail back since they have your e-mail address already from what it sounds .... " who is knocking at the door ? ... open it & find out " :)

I have replied back to two of them but not getting a response back. Almost like they don't see my message or something.