Sign in to follow this  
randalle

Oracal "lime green" question

I like to stay with Oracal 651... but I'm looking for a lime green that is as close to the color on "monster" drinks. I have a Teryx with the monster package on it that I'm trying to make some custom stuff for.

Does anyone know if the 651 lime tree green is a close match?

I saw that the 751 lime tree green looks even closer. ugggh.

And of course the 951 lime green looks reallllly close. super uggggh.

Edit, I just went and held up my oracal color chart to the stickers / paint and the 951 is the closest match. grrrrrr. I don't really want to pay the extra $ just to get a better color match.

I like to stay with Oracal 651... but I'm looking for a lime green that is as close to the color on "monster" drinks. I have a Teryx with the monster package on it that I'm trying to make some custom stuff for.

Probably will not help you now but if you register on Oracal's website you can request color charts with actual samples of the vinyl. It is a big help when selecting colors.

Edit, I just went and held up my oracal color chart to the stickers / paint and the 951 is the closest match. grrrrrr. I don't really want to pay the extra $ just to get a better color match.

I know it is a "cheaper" vinyl but the greenstar lime tree green is pretty close.

• Like 1

I know it is a "cheaper" vinyl but the greenstar lime tree green is pretty close.

Oh snap I didn't even think to look at the gs stuff. I ordered a color chart from them, on the web it looks very close.

thanks!!!

I have the 651 Lime Green and overall it's not close IMO to what your thinking, I've been trying to find a true "Lime Green".

I have the 651 Lime Green and overall it's not close IMO to what your thinking, I've been trying to find a true "Lime Green".

Bought an Avery Lime from Fellers and it is very, very, very close to what I was wanting.