Found a HIX DHT 400 on craigslist for $400. Is that a good price? Anyone have one of these presses and have an opinion on the unit?

Found a HIX DHT 400 on craigslist for $400. Is that a good price? Anyone have one of these presses and have an opinion on the unit?

Not sure which model that is....but as far as I am concerned nobody makes a better heat press than HIX

Not sure which model that is....but as far as I am concerned nobody makes a better heat press than HIX

thanks!

The seller is at $275. He said the original owner had it factory refurbished and it works great. Any opinions on whether this is a good deal or something I should pass on?

post-8651-0-28159700-1302098622_thumb.jp

post-8651-0-34975100-1302098630_thumb.jp

post-8651-0-60795700-1302098638_thumb.jp

post-8651-0-82283800-1302098648_thumb.jp

I would jump on that at the price. Mine is an older model without the digital timer...and I love it.

Stuff that can pay for itself very quickly is not as hard of a decision as bigger purchases .

I have the same model and it is "older than dirt" and is still a workhorse.....Grab it!...I paid 35.00 at a yard sale and mine has a smaller serial # so I am guessing it is older....

The current version of that model lists for around $955 . In my opinion, the older design of the handle is better and sturdier. That's the one you are looking at.