cmwyke

New Cutter and can't set it up

We just came across a really good deal on a Vinyl Express Q100, which we understood is pretty much the Graphtec fc7000, it uses the same driver and everything. Upgraded our MH-721. Problem is, we can't seem to get it set up correctly, it lifts the corners of the vinyl where it's cutting. Lowering the force gets rid of that problem a little, but then it's almost not completely cutting through the vinyl.

This cutter has so many options and settings that are way above and beyond our 721, but as of now, we have to cut with the 721 since it does a better job. I know that can't be the truth, anyone have any idea on how to properly set up this cutter? Any and ALL help would be greatly appreciated.

We just came across a really good deal on a Vinyl Express Q100, which we understood is pretty much the Graphtec fc7000, it uses the same driver and everything. Upgraded our MH-721. Problem is, we can't seem to get it set up correctly, it lifts the corners of the vinyl where it's cutting. Lowering the force gets rid of that problem a little, but then it's almost not completely cutting through the vinyl.

This cutter has so many options and settings that are way above and beyond our 721, but as of now, we have to cut with the 721 since it does a better job. I know that can't be the truth, anyone have any idea on how to properly set up this cutter? Any and ALL help would be greatly appreciated.

2 things I did to solve the problem was a new blade and lower the pressure

That fixed it on my Graphtec

Good Luck

MM64 B)

I have the FC7000-75, what are your settings? Force, Speed, quality, offset?

New blade was something we were thinking about anyway as the cutter came with TintTek blades, wasn't sure how they would work on vinyl.

Current settings are somewhere around 20 force, 15 speed, 3 quality, and 8 offset with an "other" blade.

Cutting strip was looking kinda weird, we were thinking about replacing it.

New blade was something we were thinking about anyway as the cutter came with TintTek blades, wasn't sure how they would work on vinyl.

Current settings are somewhere around 20 force, 15 speed, 3 quality, and 8 offset with an "other" blade.

Cutting strip was looking kinda weird, we were thinking about replacing it.

yes, you need the regular vinyl blade CB09UA With the blue top blade holder, I do all of my adjustments from the Graphtec Cutting Controller from my computer, easier.

Blade Offset is ZER0 0 on a Graphtec.

I run at force 11, Speed 5, and ZERO 0 blade offset, quality 3, on the CB09UA blade, cuts perfect.

will these blades work off the uscutter website? Graphtec Compatible 0.9mm 45 degree replacement,Graphtec Compatible 0.9mm 60 degree replacement blades (3/pk)

will these blades work off the uscutter website? Graphtec Compatible 0.9mm 45 degree replacement,Graphtec Compatible 0.9mm 60 degree replacement blades (3/pk)

PMs sent to you