well i finally got a roland gx-24, should be here on the 7th. what would be a good stand for it? is it better to have the media rollers right by the machine? or have disatnce between them?

hopefully this cutter will open up my ability to cut much more detailed items, im moving up from the MH-721.

No Roland GX-24 users on this site?

Congrats on your purchase.

Most are Graphtec users...the stands are included with them.. :D

Personally, I have two cutters /with stands, and would not purchase a cutter without a stand. That was my major reason for the Graphtec, over the Roland and have never regretted it. my2c

Love my graphtec 54" with stand.. :D

Congrats on your Roland..I am guessing I would get the Roland stand for it.>Would be built for it instead of trying to modify something to work..

I have a roland gx24. instead of buying the actually stand for it I found a small narrow desk at our local Pamida that I bought and use. It's only a little bigger than my roland and works perfect. The media roller that comes with it has a small indent area along one edge that fits right under the back of the cutter.

Would you mind telling how much you paid for it? Im in the market for one right now and the lady wants $900 for it

I paid quite a bit more than that but they gave me full warranty and alot of samples. I think it's well worth $900