froggy88

Bullet points or dots between words

Hi im trying to get bullet points or circles to separate words.(see attached file) I can see a circle symbol down the bottom when im in text mode but nothing happens when i press the button. Any ideas?

post-17195-0-34002400-1301651099_thumb.j

Hi im trying to get bullet points or circles to separate words.(see attached file) I can see a circle symbol down the bottom when im in text mode but nothing happens when i press the button. Any ideas?

In most design programs when you hit the circle button you have to use your mouse to draw the circle on the screen it won't magically put a circle on the screen where your typing..

Try holding the shift key down and click and drag your mouse cursor to get a proportionate circle..

hope that help..works that way in Photo Shop and Illy anyways...

In most design programs when you hit the circle button you have to use your mouse to draw the circle on the screen it won't magically put a circle on the screen where your typing..

Try holding the shift key down and click and drag your mouse cursor to get a proportionate circle..

hope that help..works that way in Photo Shop and Illy anyways...

Yeah thanks i did know about that for circles. Im not looking for a separate circle i would like it part of the text. The button i have circled in the file below is the one i think should do what i want but its not.

post-17195-0-85556600-1301654809_thumb.j

in the tool bar under DRAW pick circle & draw a circle with your mouse . make it what size you want & dulicate it .

in the tool bar under DRAW pick circle & draw a circle with your mouse . make it what size you want & dulicate it .

i did that in the end. Not really how i was wanting to do it but it works.

Yeah thanks i did know about that for circles. Im not looking for a separate circle i would like it part of the text. The button i have circled in the file below is the one i think should do what i want but its not.

what version of sb are you using? according to this page in the learning guide, you should be able to click on the bullet at the bottom of the screen and it will insert it, but i cannot get it to work for me.

bb

post-2066-0-00953800-1301676983_thumb.jp

Thanks CutMe , I had never paid any attention to that & that will be useful :thumbsup: . It works for me . I just reloaded SB from Jay's link ( UK with the patch ) & everything works great . Whenever the evolved SB gets released , I am sure things will work much better . It was over a year ago that I heard the lawsuit was settled & development was being done .

Thanks CutMe , I had never paid any attention to that & that will be useful :thumbsup: . It works for me . I just reloaded SB from Jay's link ( UK with the patch ) & everything works great . Whenever the evolved SB gets released , I am sure things will work much better . It was over a year ago that I heard the lawsuit was settled & development was being done .

that's strange, i can get some of the characters to work but not the bullet point the op was trying to get.

bb

in SB when the font box opens a separate box opens at the bottom you can scroll through all the characters including bullets.

click with mouse on character .

I did it with the decal in my back window.

It only works for me with certain fonts . Most of the fonts I use , it does not work , but a couple it does ( Cole Casual :thumbsup: )

It only works for me with certain fonts . Most of the fonts I use , it does not work , but a couple it does ( Cole Casual :thumbsup: )

Yeah same for me i have version 6.0.14

same version I have .