Jive

Am in in the ballpark, price wise, for vinyl shirts

I have a customer that wants 50 navy blue t-shirts, with a 2 line company name on the front. Length of the name is going to be around 12-13", and around 4" tall. I was thinking of a price range $10-$12 per shirt. These will be done in heat transfer vinyl, and the name/logo does not have much weeding. Does my price seem to be in the ballpark? Thanks!

Jive

------

Reflex Designs

www.reflexdesignonline.com

That quantity should be screen printed or done with plastisol transfers so you have a competitive price....I would be quoting about 7.45 for 1 colour 1 location on a Gildan 2000....

That quantity should be screen printed or done with plastisol transfers so you have a competitive price....I would be quoting about 7.45 for 1 colour 1 location on a Gildan 2000....

I have considered doing it with plastisol, but I haven't really made up my mind yet. Are you saying you would do $7.45 per shirt on a 50 quantity order? Now is that screen print, or plastisol? Thanks!

Jive

I would be at 12.66 for vinyl, however, as I mentioned above I would also offer a lower priced based on screen printing and/or plastisol transfers....

Can I ask that MM or Rox breakdown that @ $12 per for vinyl for me? Is that like $3 per shirt, $5 vinyl, etc...? I intend to get into vinyl shirts and that price diff from xfers to vinyl is a big grey area for me.

I charge 35.00 for 1 shirt, 99.00 for 6 shirts and 175.00 for 12 shirts with 1 colour vinyl up to 8" high...My prices are usually based more what I can charge versus adding up costs, etc....As far as shirts they get something I have in stock that costs me less than 3.00 to put into inventory...I surcharge for XXL+..I try to keep a few hundred shirts in 6 colours on hand....Black, White, Heather Grey, Red, Navy and Pink...And I buy stuff on sale when I have money....

Or I offer contract screen printing to the members here. I would charge you $4.60ea with the me providing the shirts and you could mark them up and make alot more money and not have to do the work. No set up or screen fees.