Sign in to follow this  
heavyduty

radiusing a corner

Does anyone know if there is a way in signblazer to radius a corner on a vector image?

what im looking for is a way to click 2 lines and enter a radius kinda like on CAD.

Does anyone know if there is a way in signblazer to radius a corner on a vector image?

what im looking for is a way to click 2 lines and enter a radius kinda like on CAD.

it doesn't work that way in sb. you can right click after selecting the rectangle tool and select rounded corners before making your rectangle. or what i have done before to round corners is use a circle as a guide and node edit your rectangles corners round.

try giving the learning guide a read through. you can find it in your program files where signblazer is installed.

bb

if im loking for something perfectly sized and accurate, what i will do is to draw the rectangle to the needed size, then draw a circle with the desired radius. duplicate that circle till theres 4 of them, place them in the appropriate places, then just node edit the corners off of the rectangle (so they dont stick past teh circles, it dosent have to look neat) then just weld it all together.

yes, it is a bit of a pita, but for how often i really need to do it, taking 3 min to do it isnt really a big deal.

You can do it in the Pro version of SignBlazer but not the Elements version.

You can do it in the Pro version of SignBlazer but not the Elements version.

where do you get the pro version?

I don't know if it is available for purchase any more as SignBlazer has been out of business for a while.

Jay