Sign in to follow this  
nappycrew

Using illustrator to cut GX24

I actually had 2 issues. One is that I cant see the driver in illustrator to cut. I only see it in the File, Print and select roland. I s there suppose to be a separate command, for example when I send to cut in graphtec it has a separate menu (Cut plot). Does anyone know how to load the Roland cut driver to Illustrator.

Second,

Everytime I set my sheet it always give me a message " Sheet Unloaded", I already followed the direction making sure dress right dress and hit the markings. Any suggestions? appreciate it.

I actually had 2 issues. One is that I cant see the driver in illustrator to cut. I only see it in the File, Print and select roland. I s there suppose to be a separate command, for example when I send to cut in graphtec it has a separate menu (Cut plot). Does anyone know how to load the Roland cut driver to Illustrator.

Second,

Everytime I set my sheet it always give me a message " Sheet Unloaded", I already followed the direction making sure dress right dress and hit the markings. Any suggestions? appreciate it.

Illustrator is NOT cutting software, only design software, You need a cutting software. You could download the FREE Signblazer design and cutting software here on the forum for your Roland. I don't don't how to run a Roland, but I have a Graphtec, maybe someone else can help. I would try roll. If there is such an option.

Second,

With Roland it is Cut Studio software and there is an Illustrator plug in that has a little window to send it to Cut Studio.