helpinghand

My first Domed decal

Well my hubby found the hitch plates I had ordered before to try, which I hadn't gotten to of course, and wanted one done for his explorer. SO....we found a pic online (he's a cowboy) and I took it into photoshop, resized and put an oval around it and WALLA! Thought I'd share. Learned a little doing this like not to put flame directly onto the epoxy to remove bubbles as it will "cook" the epoxy and wreck it (had to remove some lol) also next one I'll mix up a bit more as I would like to have it a little thicker. But for my first, I like it and better yet, my hubby is so excited and not wanting to wait a few days to put it on his truck lol

Heidi

post-3913-0-09213800-1301246085_thumb.jp

Well my hubby found the hitch plates I had ordered before to try, which I hadn't gotten to of course, and wanted one done for his explorer. SO....we found a pic online (he's a cowboy) and I took it into photoshop, resized and put an oval around it and WALLA! Thought I'd share. Learned a little doing this like not to put flame directly onto the epoxy to remove bubbles as it will "cook" the epoxy and wreck it (had to remove some lol) also next one I'll mix up a bit more as I would like to have it a little thicker. But for my first, I like it and better yet, my hubby is so excited and not wanting to wait a few days to put it on his truck lol

Heidi

cool :thumbsup: