BannerJohn

If you wonder why the Post Office is bleeding money

Naaaa, my vast income is in the boys name. Freeing me up for future ventures ahahahahahahaahahaha :thumbsup:

I think if your over 60 NUK, they should take you out back and get you out of your misery.

You ever tried to drive on the road behind one of these people? I mean for real! Get them out of the way is what I say! :thumbsup:

hahahaahah I'm joking, but you see my point. This is what will happen with the new health care system. My friends in Canada say you go before a board and they basically see if your worth saving or not. But anyhow, I'm getting bored NUK, go check on the forum to see if anyone misspelled something! heheeheheh

Well, first I think the death panels are exaggerated. Canadians are not stupid, and they would never stand for this treatment. But think about it, who decides your fate when you have no insurance? The for-profit hospital? Who decides your fate when your insurance runs out? That's right, insurance companies.

Whoever decides my fate, I want it to be both trained medical professionals and people who care about me, assuming I am not lucid.

I would bet you something though Ash, if Universal healthcare does happen (and it will), 100 pills for you will certainly not be $850 anymore, which is highway robbery. I think you'd probably have a co-pay and you'd be off living your life.

Trust me, when it happens, you (and millions of others) will wonder how a great, forward-thinking nation like ours went so long without it.

Well, first I think the death panels are exaggerated. Canadians are not stupid, and they would never stand for this treatment. But think about it, who decides your fate when you have no insurance? The for-profit hospital? Who decides your fate when your insurance runs out? That's right, insurance companies.

Whoever decides my fate, I want it to be both trained medical professionals and people who care about me, assuming I am not lucid.

I would bet you something though Ash, if Universal healthcare does happen (and it will), 100 pills for you will certainly not be $850 anymore, which is highway robbery. I think you'd probably have a co-pay and you'd be off living your life.

Trust me, when it happens, you (and millions of others) will wonder how a great, forward-thinking nation like ours went so long without it.

I know your thinking about me NUK, I'm just jerking your chain man.

I agree that something has to be done though, it's a pathetic world we live in....... $5.00 a gallon gas gessshhhh

Wait and see, the healthcare system will fail and the entire cost will fall on the backs of the working class

The so called elite and freeloaders of the country will abuse the system as they have social security and welfare

Wait and see, the healthcare system will fail and the entire cost will fall on the backs of the working class

The so called elite and freeloaders of the country will abuse the system as they have social security and welfare

Amen! :thumbsup:

Wait..... SS??? Whats that? I thought they spent that.... oh yeah, wait.... they DID!

I know your thinking about me NUK, I'm just jerking your chain man.

I agree that something has to be done though, it's a pathetic world we live in....... $5.00 a gallon gas gessshhhh

Gas prices...wow...a whole other can of worms. Electric cars, more infrastructure, better batteries and I'll take a Tesla Roadster sport in orange, please. :thumbsup:

I actually do own a smart car, but I didn't buy it for the great MPG but because I love micro-cars. Still, it's great on gas (best MPG behind the hybrids) and cost only like 15k Out The Door. Cheap!

the working class has always been the " mules " carrying the freeloaders & it seems to aimed at geting much worse .

Gas prices...wow...a whole other can of worms. Electric cars, more infrastructure, better batteries and I'll take a Tesla Roadster sport in orange, please. :thumbsup:

Comon NUK, you know they have had these cars for years man........ better batteries? They had the means years ago to make this car.... I mean comon.... put a generator on each wheel or high output alternator with the right gearing and electric motor. Self contained!

You don't need a ton of batteries lol

It's like the carb back in the day that the gas company bought to keep it hush hush ahahah

the working class has always been the " mules " carrying the freeloaders & it seems to aimed at geting much worse .

For everyone to be covered, everyone has to pay in. A greater pool of people paying in means lower costs shouldered by individuals and the government as a whole.

People often can't control the diseases they get, and those which can be controlled still need preventive advice from doctors, but that requires patients willing to see doctors without the fear of going broke in the process.

With a government-mandate to pay in or if funds are taken from existing taxes there won't be 'freeloaders' and the costs would be shouldered by everyone to cover everyone. That's the only way Universal healthcare can (and does) work.

Comon NUK, you know they have had these cars for years man........ better batteries? They had the means years ago to make this car.... I mean comon.... put a generator on each wheel or high output alternator with the right gearing and electric motor. Self contained!

You don't need a ton of batteries lol

It's like the carb back in the day that the gas company bought to keep it hush hush ahahah

Build it, and they will come! :D

Ash, you do know that wouldn't work right? (The self sustaining vehicle)

SS Abuse, my nephews father is disabled, the kid gets a check even though he's 100% capable of working

Welfare: 30 million people sitting on their ass with nothing to motivate them to get off it and be productive.

John Stossel just did a show on freeloaders, pretty interesting - the Indian nation gets a ton of money from the government, owns a ton of land but is the poorest people around.

Give everything to someone and they'll do nothing, take everything away and they find a way to get what they need.

And another thread hi-jacked! ;)

John, exactly how do you know where your book is?

Only thing I ever get from the post office is if they've picked it up and if it's out for delivery.... :huh:

Ash, you do know that wouldn't work right? (The self sustaining vehicle)

SS Abuse, my nephews father is disabled, the kid gets a check even though he's 100% capable of working

Welfare: 30 million people sitting on their ass with nothing to motivate them to get off it and be productive.

John Stossel just did a show on freeloaders, pretty interesting - the Indian nation gets a ton of money from the government, owns a ton of land but is the poorest people around.

Give everything to someone and they'll do nothing, take everything away and they find a way to get what they need.

Sure it would BAY.... the boys have already done it :D

Here's a little peek on one of the options they chose http://www.solomontechnologies.com/wheel.htm

For everyone to be covered, everyone has to pay in. A greater pool of people paying in means lower costs shouldered by individuals and the government as a whole.

People often can't control the diseases they get, and those which can be controlled still need preventive advice from doctors, but that requires patients willing to see doctors without the fear of going broke in the process.

With a government-mandate to pay in or if funds are taken from existing taxes there won't be 'freeloaders' and the costs would be shouldered by everyone to cover everyone. That's the only way Universal healthcare can (and does) work.

i have seen generations of people who will not work inWashington Dc. they had babies at regular intervals to accomadate the rules of welfare . no way to police that . only way is to give an incentive that is realistic

child care is the 1rst step to make it even realistically possible for somebody to drag themselves out of poverty . easier & much less effort to abuse the system

that is y is would be so hard to create a system that will work plus the greed 7 agendas of the people in control . i hope something gets done , but what has been offered & especially the way they have tried to ram it thru does not agree with what the founding fathers put into effect. errrrr . i doid not want to get started :)

i have seen generations of people who will not work inWashington Dc. they had babies at regular intervals to accomadate the rules of welfare . no way to police that . only way is to give an incentive that is realistic

child care is the 1rst step to make it even realistically possible for somebody to drag themselves out of poverty . easier & much less effort to abuse the system

that is y is would be so hard to create a system that will work plus the greed 7 agendas of the people in control . i hope something gets done , but what has been offered & especially the way they have tried to ram it thru does not agree with what the founding fathers put into effect. errrrr . i doid not want to get started :)

I am all for welfare reform (and health insurance reform), 'reform' referring to cleaning up waste, eliminating corruption and abuses, improving efficiency and reducing costs. However, it's logically inconsistent to be for welfare reform but against health-insurance reform, since 'reform' as applied to both is an effort to improve both systems.

skipped over alot of responses so don't know if anyone may have mentioned or not, but this probably went out with "SmartPost" through Newgistics.com.

We use them, they go through the post office and take forever to get to customers, because they go to hubs and shift from one to another. It's so stupid.

skipped over alot of responses so don't know if anyone may have mentioned or not, but this probably went out with "SmartPost" through Newgistics.com.

We use them, they go through the post office and take forever to get to customers, because they go to hubs and shift from one to another. It's so stupid.

:thumbsup:

Sure it would BAY.... the boys have already done it :D

Here's a little peek on one of the options they chose http://www.solomonte...s.com/wheel.htm

Since I can't see worth a dayum right now I didn't read the entire thing but that appears to be an electr motor, not self sustaining...?

From what I remember it's a physics issue, to turn the wheel requires power from the generator, the more power required, the more hp required to turn the generator - catch 22

Welfare reform is a joke, it needs to go, we could use another 30+ million people paying into the system rather than taking it from those that work

Welfare reform is a joke, it needs to go, we could use another 30+ million people paying into the system rather than taking it from those that work

Package arrived today after taking a nice tour of the entire state of Tennessee and half of North Carolina.