Vinyl Customs

Need some advice !!!

I have a potential customer that wants to put their logo on the stepping surface of a plyometric jump box used for doing step ups, jump ups, and various other exercises in a commercial gym setting, don't know if vinyl is the right way to go, any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !!!

Idon't thnk any vinyl would stand up to that for long . You could put plexiglass over it or put the decal where actual contact would not happen .

Look into the floor vinyl and clear laminate that is used for store and mall floors.

I had the exact same issue about a year ago. Luckily I was able to talk them in to using a non-slip rubber on the top, and to put the decals on the side.

Good luck, I don't think there is any good way to put a decal on top, the danger of slipping off of anything we need to put on top to protect it scared me.

Not sure price feasability, but I've seen companies online that do the hot stamping. Might be something to look into. It actually melts into the plastic and adds color at the same time. I don't remember the site names off top of my head, but if you search for hot stamping you should find a few out there.

Depends what material the plyo box is made of. One option is to apply the vinyl and then cover it with clear skateboard grip tape. You'll get the non-slip service with the logo seen.