mr300s

Negative Feedback

Too bad it wasn't that easy to get negative feedback removed from ebay as it is around this place? If someone screws up then they should be held accountable so someone else doesnt have a bad experience with the same person.

end of rant.............

• Like 1

I know exactly how you feel. My post was just deleted. I guess im not buddys with the right people around here. I received a BAD product and my post was deleted trying to warn people about so they would not make the same mistake I did. He actually said he resized it using photoshop and as far as he knows there is no way to stretch a image in photoshop. If thats the case then find another job. I could find 20 ways to stretch a image in photoshop.

• Like 1

Most know who it was anyway, and I am not taking sides but he should have refused the work if he wasn't happy with the job. He should have make it right period more so since it was a forum member....

I hate people that put other peoples work down to try to gain their own venue, and the work they do is crap... I also hate people that put another Company down to gain selling a product that all they do with is drop ship it....

• Like 2

I also hate people that put another Company down to gain selling a product that all they do with is drop ship it....

You couldn't of said that better. I Agree 100%

In a situation where a client provides me with poor artwork, I either make it right (at a cost) or send them packing...We are the pros and it is our responsibility to produce a good quality finished product or walk away....

That deal sorta blows the whole networking discussion that member gave & gives whar Roxanne had said about referring other companies credit . A big company would make it right ... even if it was not their fault . I myself would have been SEMI satisfied with the product ... IMO , the only thing wrong was the drawstrings were missing . Not even a question about NOT being what was expected . Gives " networking " a blackeye . I believe networking is a very good thing :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I know exactly how you feel. My post was just deleted. I guess im not buddys with the right people around here. I received a BAD product and my post was deleted trying to warn people about so they would not make the same mistake I did. He actually said he resized it using photoshop and as far as he knows there is no way to stretch a image in photoshop. If thats the case then find another job. I could find 20 ways to stretch a image in photoshop.

It is not that you are not " buddies " with the right people around here at all or the Mods taking sides . I remember MANY threads getting removed because of stuff like this . For whatever reasons , threads like yours don't last . I have read warnings from Mods saying if you deal with other members , don't bring it on the forum ... & I'm sure those posts are still here somwhere . Again , I don't know the reasoning , but it has been a consistant thing .

EDIT ; Rereading Mr 300's post , I think he was talking about your thread that got removed :huh: instead of his own feedback :huh: The reputation feedback goes back & forth .. if you get a negative it drops 1 & goes back up next positive . A good system IMO , with the exception of being able to vote for yourself . If anybody voted for themselves , that rating becomes inaccurate .

It is not that you are not " buddies " with the right people around here at all or the Mods taking sides . I remember MANY threads getting removed because of stuff like this . For whatever reasons , threads like yours don't last . I have read warnings from Mods saying if you deal with other members , don't bring it on the forum ... & I'm sure those posts are still here somwhere . Again , I don't know the reasoning , but it has been a consistant thing .

EDIT ; Rereading Mr 300's post , I think he was talking about your thread that got removed :huh: instead of his own feedback :huh: The reputation feedback goes back & forth .. if you get a negative it drops 1 & goes back up next positive . A good system IMO , with the exception of being able to vote for yourself . If anybody voted for themselves , that rating becomes inaccurate .

If you deal with someone on the forum and it goes bad...deal with it privately. If you feel you need to warn others, do so but don't name names.Anyone who wants to know can PM you. This isn't a court...and I don't have time to deal with the 'evidence' to make sure things that are said are TRUE. ...I tried that once and guess what? The guy making the claim couldn't back anything up and the other guy COULD.

Again,take it private...if anyone wants to know...they can find out.

If you deal with someone on the forum and it goes bad...deal with it privately. If you feel you need to warn others, do so but don't name names.Anyone who wants to know can PM you. This isn't a court...and I don't have time to deal with the 'evidence' to make sure things that are said are TRUE. ...I tried that once and guess what? The guy making the claim couldn't back anything up and the other guy COULD.

Again,take it private...if anyone wants to know...they can find out.

That is what the previous post I was referring to said also ( John laid the law down in that post also ;) ) :thumbsup: