Ok here whats going on i get a few great pics offline that people have been asking me about. Atm im using Signgo free trial and in the few days i have had it ive learned alot anyway . The pics are not coming out clear what do i use to clean these up with... ***Again im a NOOB***

so please forgive me...

Thanx all JD of D4Kustomz

Guest fivestar

Post one of the pics and lets see if we can help you.  First off you will probably have to vectorize the image, which you probably saved as .jpg or .bmp post one and we'll see.

For the best results that i have found vectorizing the image, they need to be of high quality... It is difficult to get positive results from a poor image.  Like fivestar said, post a pic, let us take a look at it.

Heres Two  i need this weekend but i do have more so i need to learn how to do this ....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Guest fivestar

Man them are very small images......they will be hard for me to do anything with them.  I would suggest printing them out and tracing them with a sharpie and then scanning them back in.  I will try to see what I can do but I am very very very new at this, so I don't know if I can make anything happen for you.

So tracing with Sharpie work pretty well?... Ok Tater talk to me ohh great one i need Help .....Heh

HOW!!

Ps Looks Great

Guest fivestar

Damn it tater........I found a bigger pooh and did it and was getting ready to post it when I seen your post......:huh:  BTW, very nice job what did you use?

Sorry fivestar... I used flexi... I did find a larger image of the pooh on google images, and just vectorized that one.

the fairy, i just had it on a clip art cd here i had laying around...

Dammitt Tater,I found the biggest pooh in the world and was gonna post it

Sorry guys... I'll let you guys have a stab at another one... He said he needed more done. LOL

Here ill give you all some more to play with.. Theres a few i had lying around But i do need to know who to do this i cant keep asking you all to do it for me all the time .. BTW feel free to use anyone of them or the 70000000 some i have .. heh

Since no one wants to post... or is too slow to... lol

orioles. http://www.divshare.com/download/188526-e0d

tigger. http://www.divshare.com/download/188529-c95

The last one, I really cant do anything with.  The image needs to be of the highest quality, normally, clip art pics found on the net are not good enough.

Did you say that you use WinPCSign? I can teach you how to do it there, but the results will not come close to using flexi...

yea the shop that i learned that i wanted to do this he used flex and i loved it could do alot .. But dont have that much money after all the rest so cant get yet im using atm free trail of signgo

was waiting for my winpcsign pro to come in and just got it sat. and im having problems with it opening .... Trust me i want flex

Ok, you cant get WinPCSign Installed? That really sucks... I heard tho that the vectorozation in WinPCSign PRO is alot better then the one that i got. Im using WinPCSign Letter 12, old version.

Guest fivestar

Tater you live on here....lol......Here is the last one.......took out performance wheels you can add it, it is arial font.  I had to zip this up and it is .eps format

BTW, Flexi on ebay, $300??? http://cgi.ebay.com/FLEXISIGN-7-5-SIGN-MAKING-SOFTWARE-New-Original-Sealed_W0QQitemZ260092803100QQihZ016QQcategoryZ26245QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem It says it will only work for creation plotters?  

I think that It would probably be worth it for the vectorzation and the sign tools that it has... Then just export to ai or eps format and cut in another program...

Guest fivestar

BTW, Flexi on ebay, $300??? http://cgi.ebay.com/FLEXISIGN-7-5-SIGN-MAKING-SOFTWARE-New-Original-Sealed_W0QQitemZ260092803100QQihZ016QQcategoryZ26245QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem It says it will only work for creation plotters?  

I think that It would probably be worth it for the vectorzation and the sign tools that it has... Then just export to ai or eps format and cut in another program...

Pick up corel draw x3.  It's trace program is alot better then the past. 

I've never used Corel? Do you use it? How well does it work for you?

I guess I just get frustrated with software that has tons of diffrent features not related to sign making?  I.E. Illustrator, InkScape, etc.

How hard is it to use corel draw like i said im learning as i go ... if it was lambo door or audio i can walk anyone though just learning this part though

Thanx for all your help

Guest fivestar

Well I can honestly tell you it is one of the easiest programs I have learned to use.  Now granted I don't know much about it, but I can vectorize, import export resize, cleanup with it.  I love it, I have access to illustrator too but I hate that program as I have no idea on how to use it.

I've had my plotter for 2 months now and before that I had never seen corel draw, the reason I had said they made x3 tracing alot better is I have seen on other forums peope complaining about Draw's tracing and the "old timers" saying how much better x3's tracing is compared to other versions, I have no actual comparision myself.

Guest fivestar

Depends on what program you use.  It should be called "trace", that traces the image and turns it into a vector format.  You may also need to adjust the tracing settings to get the best results.