theccinc

Just Awful and I have spent lots of dollars here

I just spoke to Levi..I strongly recommend that if you have an issue, call and ask for Levi. He has been the only person that actually helped me and actually acted like he was concerned about my problem. Everyone else was rude and acted like their shortcomings was my fault. Levi checked on everthing and did the best he could and took time to explain things,instead of making excuses. That is what makes or breaks a customer's experience. Kudos, Levi

I just spoke to Levi..I strongly recommend that if you have an issue, call and ask for Levi. He has been the only person that actually helped me and actually acted like he was concerned about my problem. Everyone else was rude and acted like their shortcomings was my fault. Levi checked on everthing and did the best he could and took time to explain things,instead of making excuses. That is what makes or breaks a customer's experience. Kudos, Levi

Levi is the best thing US Cutter has going for them and I hope they realize it.

Due to the service that I received from Levi, I will consider ordering from USC again. I hope that someone in management pursues getting someone into the customer service department and straightens things out. If this is my first experience with them and it goes like this, how will the next one(if there is one)play out? If something isn't done, US Cutter may not last long............ One can only wonder??? I hope for everyone's sake here as customers AND employees, that service is improved.