biggin69

How to price larger stickers???

I have a customer wanting some numbers made for his race car (20" x 32" = 640"sq). They will be one color. How do I price stickers this big?

Thanks!

i charge 50-75 for a single color single digit number package.. which is 3 big #s and 2 small numbers for front and rear

i charge 50-75 for a single color single digit number package.. which is 3 big #s and 2 small numbers for front and rear

So double that for two digit number?

I have a customer wanting some numbers made for his race car (20" x 32" = 640"sq). They will be one color. How do I price stickers this big?

Thanks!

I do a package as well, 1 color 2 digit 18" doors and 23" Roof including there name, special thanks, crew and front and rear 5" numbers. $52.50 plus install. About an hour to install for myself. About $75 total.

The easiest way to figure out pricing it go by the sq ft. If you use a 24" roll always count up to 24", they should pay for your scrap as well. and at 32" I would round up to 36" to get to the even foot mark. So that is 6 sq ft. I charge $9 a sq ft. so I would be at $54 each, plus whatever I thought for the install. This install would take me about 15-20 minutes so I would add about another $20. so $74 per decal including install.

I charge about $30 per additional color on any package for racecars. The way it should work would be doubling the initial price. But for some reason we don't do that.