jm18184

Pinch Roller Replacement Instructions

Hi-

I am happy to say I have been using my Creation CT-630 cutter for about 8 years now with NO problems..until recently.

One of the springs finally gave out and busted through the plastic on the pinch roller. I ordered a few replacement rollers but don't see any obvious way to replace them without taking the entire machine apart! I read in another post somewhere that it was 'a one screw replacement'. So, can somebody who is more familiar with the machine just give me a few pointers on where/how to replace the pinch rollers?

Thank you very much for your time!

Jenny

On my cutter you turn it over and remove the screw on the far left....The pinch roller then slides right off the track....Sorry I do not have the same machine as you...

I have a Copam , but look at the end of where the pinch rollers slide . I have a c shaped cover that comes off with 1 phillips screw . When that cover is removed it shows a slot where you slide the pinch roller over to & wiggle it out & the new 1 in . It was extremely tricky for me , but my buddy dropped it in instantly .