Sign in to follow this  
palero

sign cut license

I am getting ready to use ANOTHER transfer since my computer crashed. I was wondering what happens after you use all 5 of your transfers, do you have to reapply for another license, or can you use the trial version for free and for how long? If anyone has any information please reply so I can decide what I need to do. It says I have 1 more transfer right now, I am afraid of another crash. since it has not been a year i got my cutter.. thank you in advance if any one has any Ideas as to what I can do.

I had the same issue and couldn't get a reply from them so I just finally said forget it and started using SB and I like it much better anyway.

I am getting ready to use ANOTHER transfer since my computer crashed. I was wondering what happens after you use all 5 of your transfers, do you have to reapply for another license, or can you use the trial version for free and for how long? If anyone has any information please reply so I can decide what I need to do. It says I have 1 more transfer right now, I am afraid of another crash. since it has not been a year i got my cutter.. thank you in advance if any one has any Ideas as to what I can do.

I believe the trial is for 7 days per email address.

If you use up all your transfer before your subscription is up, the license basically expires and you'll need to purchase a new one. Call SignCut and explain your situation and ask if they can reset your license for you.

If you use up all your transfer before your subscription is up, the license basically expires and you'll need to purchase a new one. Call SignCut and explain your situation and ask if they can reset your license for you.

The number for signcut is no longer valid. I tried calling them today.