D4kustomz

Trouble opening?

Ok for some reason my pc will not let me open Eps files do i need to download something to help open them its comes up to me as a word document Im sure Im doing something wrong

Thanx all Jd of D4Kustomz

Are you trying to open up EPS files with signcut?

Here are the steps to make is so when you double click on an eps file, it will open with sign cut

Goto Control Panel (Start>Control panel)

double click on folder options icon (If you do not see this icon, on the left hand side, click on "switch to classic view")

Click on the file types tab

In the registered file type box, scroll down to the eps extension and click on it

ON the bottom of this window, you will see "Details for EPS extension"

It says Opens with XXXXX (probably notepad) CLick on the change button, Select signcut by clicking on it

Sign cut SHOULD be in there under recomended programs, if not, look under other programs.

Make sure the box is checked that states "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file"

Click "OK", this will close out the window, the other window that is open, you may have to hit apply, if it is shadowed out, just click close.

Now, try double clicking on your eps file... Should work

Guest fivestar

Or "right click" the .eps file and then open with then choose default program and point it to your signcut. 

Yeah, that way works too, but you will have to do that each time... either way will work.