Xw00dsrac3rX

Logo redesign for my business

I am interested to see what other people in the graphics community think about my redesigned logo. I know its quite simple, but I like to have the ability to easily cut the logo out and make it easy to read.

Just throwing it out there to you guys to see some input.

post-7702-0-23922000-1300319289_thumb.jp

Not really a fan of the number built in to the logo, but it's pretty nice overall. Interesting name, though you will have to spell it every time you give out the URL. I like the simple black/white/green color scheme. Your picture file is ginormous too btw!! :D

haha sorry about that. it has been scaled down a few notches. point taken about the phone number, im just not sure where to get it so people see it since that is the main line of business for me. Im good with design, but when it comes to my stuff I get way too fussy and end up stalling out

I like it . I would like the phone # made bolder though if you keep it inside the logo " area " or put it underneath . Making contact is what it is all about .. easier is betterer :D

Maybe a little more space between the actual letters and outline. Seems a little blended. Maybe do one without the outline or thinner outline!

Leave the number if that is your main source. I do agree with making a little more bold and putting it on the bottom of the images. Nice work though. I love the name of your business..

Mario

Ok I reworked the phone and added the text at the bottom. For basic stuff I probably wont use the text at the bottom but for some shirts I was working on I would.

I appreciate your comments and help. This forum has some of the better critics...not just flaming you, saying that your design sucks haha.

post-7702-0-47536600-1300464131_thumb.jp

that does look good, only thing I HAve is that I am not diggin the "Graphixs" font choice. too many font choices. I would try using the bottom font out to see how it looks. I think it might flows a bit better.

JUST MY two cents.

that does look good, only thing I HAve is that I am not diggin the "Graphixs" font choice. too many font choices. I would try using the bottom font out to see how it looks. I think it might flows a bit better.

JUST MY two cents.

i like the colors. i agree,the graphix font is not flowing.all the changed spelling confuses me when i look at it fast.i think if you got it down to 2 fonts it would help.jmho.