Connor

What are the better Transfer Tapes?

Which transfer tapes are good? Ive used a couple and they always seem to peel at the edges.

R-Tape makes many different tapes....R-Tape Product Selector

I have mostly used 4075....Which is a high tack standard tape....They also have 4075A which is also high tack and has RLA...This is some kind of lay flat technology...Never used this tape....I also have some Greenstar on hand....It appears to be comparable to 4075A and I quite like it...US Cutter offers sample lengths of 3 sizes...

And as far as RLA version....US Cutter list 4076A which is very high tack, however, they describe ti as high tack....You might want to ask them which version it really is....

I have used RTape Clear Choice, but have been doing a lot more rta decals lately and was having problems with curling and lifting. I got some of the RTape paper with the RLA I think they call it, and I am amazed with how well it keeps the decals flat, and does not come off the backing paper. I have even had these out in around 90 degree weather, and I still have not had a single one have a corner come up or roll.

rTape all the way! Nothing else. They have a full line of different types for all circumstances and nothing compares to any of it. Few cents more than most but IMO is the best made.

Im using R-tape 4076 with RLA and my corners keep peeling like this, can anyone give me some insight to it?

post-66477-0-84707600-1417031273_thumb.j

I always use cello tape to tape my transfer tape down.   I ship everything.   Put a piece on each corner depending on the size of the decal.

I always use cello tape to tape my transfer tape down.   I ship everything.

Is that available through us cutter? 

Is that available through us cutter? 

Cello tape is available at any discount store    Transparent tape.  Scotch Tape,  what every you are used to calling it.  Walmart 67cents a roll   the red one. 1/2" x 1350 inches

• Like 1