denise025

Need help with pinch roller marks MH-871

I am having trouble with the pinch rollers putting marks along the vinyl where they run. I have adjusted them every way I can, and if I get them too loose, they vinyl doesn't stay where it needs to. Could the pressure setting have anything to do with it? I am cutting Oracal 631 and 651 and it does it on both.

I am having trouble with the pinch rollers putting marks along the vinyl where they run. I have adjusted them every way I can, and if I get them too loose, they vinyl doesn't stay where it needs to. Could the pressure setting have anything to do with it? I am cutting Oracal 631 and 651 and it does it on both.

all vinyl cutters will leave pinch rollers marks, when cutting, They should go away, when you apply the vinyl.

all vinyl cutters will leave pinch rollers marks, when cutting, They should go away, when you apply the vinyl.

:thumbsup:

And that's almost the exact same response I got when i asked about my mh871 leaving tread marks 7 months ago! :D

perfectly normal. although i do remember my refine leaving much more noticeable marks than my graphtec but yeah no need to worry about it.