Sign in to follow this  
2CT Media

ZenCut Black

Hello all,

1st Post and its a good one!

We just received our ZenCut Black 72" on Friday and got it setup today with the help of Tech support. Just a bit of Background, I have been in this industry for 5 years now at first working for a private fleet and now as of friday operating my own company! We have a HP L25500 60" latex printer and the ZenCut, these are controlled via Onyx PosterShop X10 flawlessly!

The adjust-ability of the cutter is phenomenal in onyx. I can adjust speed down to tenths of an inch per second, Force to tenths of a gram, and even acceleration speeds. Ive never had a cutter with this accuracy or control and I've used graphtec fc7000s and fc8000s, and a few rolands and mutoh cutters. AAS is nice especially segmented for long runs which we are printing 5000+ stickers at a time, and we havent had any issues yet with the AAS system.

If there are any questions on this cutter I will do my best to assist, but i Highly recommend this cutter to anyone... after more longevity testing we hope this pans out so we can get a smaller version for our cut vinyl production.

Regards,

Christian

2CT Media, LLC.

Thank you for your review. I think this is the first user review I have seen on either of the ZenCut machines.

Jay

we love it... we did find that on really thin vinyls speed and acceleration has to be turned down to prevent lifting and edge curling, but it cuts accurate and for the most part thats all that we care about. I have run some shinerite vinyl today and had the speed at 60ips with accel set to 3g (highest settings in Onyx) and it flies, did a 28" x 48" cut graphic with 5000 nodes in about 6 mins.

Sounds great. I've got a 24" GCC but is doesn't contour cut. I've been looking at the ZenCut Green as a replacement.