Sign in to follow this  
djb28

Football Helmet decal

I was wondering. Before I send this order out and have to pay someone else. Can I cut my own Helmet decals on my machine?. It cuts through 3 mil fine, But what would happen if I put 10 or even 20 mil through it? Can it be done or is this a different kind of machine? Next question. Can I buy something that heavy even if it would work? I have looked only on Ebay so far and see nothing. thanks

The thinner vinyl will not work . The reason being it will peel off to easy and when guys hit will not hold up like the 20mil does. About cutting it on your machine If it will cut sand blast material it will cut the 20 mil . I would use the 60* degree to cut with though.

The thinner vinyl will not work . The reason being it will peel off to easy and when guys hit will not hold up like the 20mil does. About cutting it on your machine If it will cut sand blast material it will cut the 20 mil . I would use the 60* degree to cut with though.

i dis agree with your it want hold up. i've got three boys in football i've made decals for their halmets from youth to high school it's lasted three years now and i just used 651.