Sign in to follow this  
stephentrisha

Copam cutting problem

I have a Copam 4050, using Flexi 8, connected with a USB to serial cable-computer is using windows vista. When I go to cut anything, it will cut as long as the item is still loading in the queue. Once it hits 100%, the cutter immediately quits cutting. I have tried loading drivers, changing cables, and changing com ports. Nothing seems to be working. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I have a Copam 4050, using Flexi 8, connected with a USB to serial cable-computer is using windows vista. When I go to cut anything, it will cut as long as the item is still loading in the queue. Once it hits 100%, the cutter immediately quits cutting. I have tried loading drivers, changing cables, and changing com ports. Nothing seems to be working. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

try going into the default job properties amd change the packet size to 1000kb, what ever is there, just erase it and change it to 1000kb. See if that helps.

post-3058-0-63400700-1299816284_thumb.jp

I just tried this and it did not work. The cutter stops as soon as the production manager says 100% complete. Anynother ideas?

Have you tried to use the cutter with Signblazer elements? It is FREE design and cutting software, and can be downloaded from here on the forum, under Signblazer..

I got almost the same problem..

I use Copam CP-2500 bundled with Artcut 2009 software, using usb cable (I use laptop, so it's the only way to connect with the machine)...

I've installed FTDI driver and artcut software, but when i'm going to cut, appear notification said error with com port...

Then i tried to install SignTools 4 trial, i set with recommended parameters, it goes nothing but printing queue...

I also tried to use SignGo, SignBlazer, SignCut... but result the same... this really frustrating... :'(