AshComputers

Buy A Keyspan When You Order

Ordered. Thanks

Give us a heads-up when that null modem cable arrives, and you should be up and running, voila !!!

So how about this. I am coninsidentally looking through my office and I find the damn null cable provided with the cutter. I hook it up and boom the test connection works. However through a few cuts the lines still are just randomly cutting at all angles. Very confused.

younameitvc, since you called Skeeter an _____, I'd watch myself...numerous times they told you what to get and you didn't, so she slapped your hand. SO WHAT??!!!!!! Dakotagrafx, Skeeter, Wild Goose and the others with CHOKE experience DO HAVE THE PATIENCE  TO ANSWER YOU!!!! I was asking a LOT of questions AFTER spending 20 hours on the forum and STILL couldn't find an answer! I'm sure it was there, but I gave up. These people were nice enough to answer me anyway.  I've been kayak fishing for the past 4 years. Come to OUR forum!!!! Asking newbie questions? You'll probably try like hell to report us to the BBB for being "mean to you."

Now, if you act like that again, I"m sure these people won't slap your hand any harder, they'll just ignore you ;) !!!

So....I am TOTALLY new at this, and I just KNOW I'm going to p!ss off some of the guys and girls here by asking (to them) stupid questions. But I'll take ANY hit they give me, as long as they help me!!!

I'm about to order a LP2 from US Cutter in 2 days. Gonna cry, but hey, nobody will see me ;)

So take a pill, chill, pray like I do, or be one with the Universe, or whatever....and all will be good :)

FH OUT :) !!!!!!

Oh, btw, when I was posting a few months ago, I was told on the forum NOT to buy anything from Best Buy or the other box stores. Just buy it off eBay like the links they had provided and the 2 brands....

Glad this post helped a lot of people.

Been really busy as of late.

Glad to see some of the pro guy's, and "ladies" are still supporting this forum.

I'll be around also.

Trying to get Rodge back in here, he's getting to be an old fart and he want's to sit back and enjoy life.

Don't blame him at all = )

See you guy's

• Like 2

Being an "old fart" has nothing to do with enjoying life. I can attest to that! :huh:

But yes, get Rodger back here (and you too). It's been a bit dull lately. Or is it just me? :blink::bear: