BigWIllie

Cutter cutting some of the words and others it is not cutting

Let me explain a little. I have MH1351 the 50" cutter/plotter from USCutter. SOme of the cuts it makes the cutter does not go all way through the vinyl and other cuts it will cut all the way through the vinyl. I am using greenstar vinyl so I am not sure if that is the problem or what. I have adjusted the blade several times to make sure it was right. I am still using the factory settings as far as speed and pressure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It will start from about 1/2 way though the design. Then it will just scrape the vinyl so to speak. I am know a lot of this is trial and error but, if it cuts letters good at start of the design and not cut them rest of the way there is a problem.

Hey Willie, try to turn the pressure up a bit. I believe that will do it, also check the blade, how long has it been in there. etc. I know you've probably tried these steps already, but try to adjust the pressure a bit.

Hope this helps

• Like 1

I thought about turning up the pressure a little bit. I just put in new blade yesterday. I thought I messed up first blade because intricate small letters it was having hard time cutting like pulling them up and such.

Also, check the cutting blade to see if there's anything jamming it up.

Try it in 5 increments on the poundage

• Like 1

Ok, does this usb connect have a keyspan hooked to it?

99.9% of all cutter problems are with the usb, you NEED a keyspan hooked to your computer for this to communicate properly. This also solves 99.9% of all problems related to miss tracking etc.

99.9% of all cutter problems are with the usb, you NEED a keyspan hooked to your computer for this to communicate properly

I thought I was done buying LOL

OOOhhhhh do I know your pain, I went through the same thing. This should be all you need though.

I was trying to get Uscutter to recommend that people buy these when they get a machine. Guess I fell on deaf ears? Beats me dry.gif

Hope this fixes it

OOOhhhhh do I know your pain, I went through the same thing. This should be all you need though

it will try to cut out all of the design. Just it will not cut through some of it. Do you think the keyspan would help that? Or would it help cutting intricate lettering?

I will check it out

Thanks for the information.

Let's put it this way, it will be the best 40 bucks you ever spent lol

I don't work for USCutters either. I just try to help out around here, the best I can anyhow lol

Go up at the search box at the top and type in keyspan or usb, read the topics, I think you'll see its what your problem is

Let's put it this way, it will be the best 40 bucks you ever spent lol

I don't work for USCutters either. I just try to help out around here, the best I can anyhow lol

Go up at the search box at the top and type in keyspan or usb, read the topics, I think you'll see its what your problem is

OK Thanks a lot.

Your welcome BIG, let me know if I can help you further and I'll do my best

I am sure this will not be my last time here. I will try the pressure first. What if I turned down the speed? would that help any

You can try that as well, it sure won't hurt anything. If it gets erratic on ya get a keyspan