Sign in to follow this  
lonestarcountrymusic

Ticket Response Time

Is it just me or is the response time on tickets hit or miss? there are times where my support tickets get responded really fast and then there are times like now where im still waiting for a response. (going on 2 business days now)

well i guess i will be going into business day 3 without a response. maybe they will prove me wrong tomorrow.

submit a new ticket and keep doing it every day until you get a response

I just submitted a new ticket with the same question lets see if it gets answered.

I hope so....I don't think they were 3 days behind...I think it just got missed somehow. Things happen.

I have now responded to both your tickets. Over the past week we have been dealing with major issues that spawned from a support suite upgrade. Most of our tickets were inaccessible during the past week due to these issues. We do apologize for the delay.

I have now responded to both your tickets. Over the past week we have been dealing with major issues that spawned from a support suite upgrade. Most of our tickets were inaccessible during the past week due to these issues. We do apologize for the delay.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: