Sign in to follow this  
nylebuss

Keyspan Connection Problem

Hey guys, I was hoping you all could help me.

I'm trying to get FlexiStarter 8.5v2 to connect to my Copam CP-2500 but I keep getting a "Cannot Find Driver" error from the Production Manager, sometimes it'll say "Cutting (And Count Up)" but it won't do anything when it does. It's got to be a problem with the Keyspan because if I connect straight through USB it will respond and cut, not at all what I'm telling it to cut though (Just random lines), but when I try to connect through my Keyspan I just get that error. I'm going Computer-USB-Keyspan-DB9 Serial Cable-Cutter and everything is plugged in.

I've installed the USCutter drivers, and the FTDI drivers, and the newest drivers I can find for the Keyspan so I have no idea what is going on...

Any help that you can give would be appreciated, I've talked to US Cutter support on the phone several times and still can't get the problem fixed and I've had this cutter for over a month now with no solution...

post-16486-0-13610000-1299611907_thumb.p

Hey guys, I was hoping you all could help me.

I'm trying to get FlexiStarter 8.5v2 to connect to my Copam CP-2500 but I keep getting a "Cannot Find Driver" error from the Production Manager, sometimes it'll say "Cutting (And Count Up)" but it won't do anything when it does. It's got to be a problem with the Keyspan because if I connect straight through USB it will respond and cut, not at all what I'm telling it to cut though (Just random lines), but when I try to connect through my Keyspan I just get that error. I'm going Computer-USB-Keyspan-DB9 Serial Cable-Cutter and everything is plugged in.

I've installed the USCutter drivers, and the FTDI drivers, and the newest drivers I can find for the Keyspan so I have no idea what is going on...

Any help that you can give would be appreciated, I've talked to US Cutter support on the phone several times and still can't get the problem fixed and I've had this cutter for over a month now with no solution...

maybe something here can help you out

http://www.signwarehouse.com/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=645&nav=0,45,95

I called and talked to US Cutter support again today, and we got the cutter working, FINALLY!!!, over USB in SignCut.

So at least I have a solution for now.

Thanks guys!