racinboy30

Vehicle templates in X5

ummmm what vehicle templates?

The selling description says it includes in

Content

10,000 high-quality clipart and digital images, 2,000 vehicle templates, 1,000 high-resolution digital photos, 1,000 OpenType fonts, including 75 Windows Glyph List 4 (WGL4) fonts and 10 engraving fonts, 350 professionally designed templates

did a google search and it said when installing you have to select for the extras to be installed or install them afterwards off the disc. im thinking they arent part of the demo download possibly

did a google search and it said when installing you have to select for the extras to be installed or install them afterwards off the disc. im thinking they arent part of the demo download possibly

Thanks, I am trying to talk to someone at tech support right now. I have a feeling you are correct. I have been watching tutorials all day and my head is ready to explode. I figured soom of it out it lye's with the coral connect addon to use the content and import directly from istockphoto, flickr, and others. The other content is on the disk included with purchase I think.

Very good question I thought you were given downloads to like shutterstock or istock every timeive tried to use it I have to buy so many downloads im not overly happy with any of it and am still trying to figure out how to even use the corel kinda regretn I bought it now but will say I have zero experience with any of tthe softwares other than what came with my plotter which was the flexistarter 8.5 which knowing more now than did then its almost a joke I cant even contour cut but have the window which shows it doing the contour but lose it when go to cut Sorry wasnt trying to steal Thread had to Vent.