Sign in to follow this  
rock jeep

.eps files

Can anyone tell me how to change a .jpg file to an .eps file? Is it possible? I use the SignBlazer program. Thanks!

In order to get a jpeg to an EPS, you will need a vector program.

Adobe Illustrator

Adobe Photoshop

CorelDraw

Inkscape - Free

Someone else will also suggest some things, I might be wrong on this as well. You could post the JPEG you need converted in the help section and someone might help you. or there are a few individuals that do a stellar job if you sent it to them, typically for a fee.

Post the image and I will see what I can do as well!

In order to get a jpeg to an EPS, you will need a vector program.

Adobe Illustrator

Adobe Photoshop

CorelDraw

Inkscape - Free

Someone else will also suggest some things, I might be wrong on this as well. You could post the JPEG you need converted in the help section and someone might help you. or there are a few individuals that do a stellar job if you sent it to them, typically for a fee.

Post the image and I will see what I can do as well!

Thanks. I had already tried to vectorize, but it made it look kinda "choppy". We are going to donate these to the pageant, if we can get it to work right. All we need is the Logo part on the right, not the words on the left. Thanks again for any and all help. :)post-4550-0-80369100-1299601845_thumb.jp

No matter what tracing program is used there will be node editing to do.

mark-s

Okay! Thanks!

I would just use www.vectormagic.com. It cost money but not much! 26 something for 6 months and it vectors in a few seconds with a click. no headache!

I tried a few different tricks with this one, If you have access to a higher quality image it may work better. Though either way it goes you will need to do a lot of node editing. This one I would rather redesign it using readily available clipart. Here's what I got as far as vectoring it.

ArAngels-1.eps