Nitro218

New from Nor-Cal

Well just purchased my 28" PCut w/ Stand & Softwar for $310.68 off of USCutter's Ebay account and ordered 651 White, Red, Lime Tree Gree, Blue, Black, 12" AT60 App Tape, and a Keyspan.

Well cutter n vinyl should be here tomorrow but the keyspan will get here on the 12th =[

Mean while ive been vectorizing pictures and been reading up on tip and tricks. I just figured out on my own how to do layers and reg marks so im pretty happy.

and ive been trying to think of a name for my i guess you can call small garage shop. I thought of Nor-Cal Decals, but its already taken... I my friend threw me one and it's Stick'em Graphics or Stick'em Decals, not sure what sounds better. Would like to make up some business cards and some samples out. Let me know what you guys think sounds better.

Everything got here today, cept the keyspan. The stand is put together and the cutter is sitting on top but it also came with with these caps if you want to call them they are about 4" outer diameter and 1" inner and have rubber o-rings in them anyone have a clue what they're for?

2r7oaw1.jpg

Those disks slide onto the same vinyl roller. If you put the tube section (with the o-ring on it) towards the center, they fit inside a vinyl tube and you get more distance between them if you need it. I put them on mine but rarely use them... One of the o-rings broke even before I put it on the roller! Watch out for sharp edges...

yea thats what i was thinking, i dont think ill be using them. so is there a specific way im suppose to put the blade on like with the point to the front or to the back?

yea thats what i was thinking, i dont think ill be using them. so is there a specific way im suppose to put the blade on like with the point to the front or to the back?

nope lol