Device Error

POOR QUALITY (EVEN WORSE SUPPORT)

I had to look it up as i have never heard/read that either :) .

urbandictionary.com

" 1. dolt - A mental retard who is clueless not only about current events, but also has the IQ level of a rock. "Dolt" may be the most sophisticated insult in the English language. Dolts commonly populate such stereotypes as jocks, nerds, fruits, bookworms, and dorks.

ex: You're a dolt. "

Seems like a preppy way to personally attack someone ...

so an idiot is definitely a cut above a dolt? That's good to know. I don't mind being an idiot as long as there's something lower.

so an idiot is definitely a cut above a dolt? That's good to know. I don't mind being an idiot as long as there's something lower.

I have the same opinion :thumbsup: . I am not very computer savy at all & I got the software & cutter to work , so i must also be above those who can't . It is a shame people feel the need to be rude . Even over the internet it seems so silly & chicken-s**t .

• Like 1

I have the same opinion :thumbsup: . I am not very computer savy at all & I got the software & cutter to work , so i must also be above those who can't . It is a shame people feel the need to be rude . Even over the internet it seems so silly & chicken-s**t .

Some people can't help it Rodger...it's in their nature. I had an Uncle like that. When he died, we had to HIRE pall bearers.

The nerve of some people, gezzzzzz. You come on here insulting everyone and then say "I have 2000+ ip addresses..... is that all the ip addresses ya got? lol. I have unlimited ip's so big deal. I've been in computers for 28+ years and I program everything from java, perl, phython, c++, html, etc. etc. etc. etc.. But does that give me the right to talk to people like they are below me just because I know these things? Not hardly. You put your drawers on just like we do there bud, Ralph, or whatever your name is, I could care less. I own several forums, if you came back after I banned you from my forum, trust me, you wouldn't be back a second time to anyone's forum after the little present I'd send ya. I don't take lightly degrading people because you think your better than someone else. You want to make me sick, just let someone degrade someone else because they think their Donald Trump. Which in all facts their Donald Frump!

So if you want help from anyone I suggest you have a politness about yourself, these guy's are great people and trust me, would give you the shirt off their backs. You can draw more bee's with honey than with vinegar ;)

Anyhow, if they do decide to unban you I would hope you would use better words and more respect than what I've seen you use here. Everyone has feelings and believe it or not you get respect when respect is shown.

My 2, 3, and 4 cents worth

Oh, BTW, HAVE A GREAT DAY!

I have fabricated my own that works, but without the right spacing between holes, which you cannot measure because of the metal wear and fatigue, it still doesn't lock.

which i cannot measure? don't assume that i am as stolid as you. you obviously lack the proclivity to be able to use any sort of precision measuring device. you have manufactured one that works, but it dosen't work. why not just come out and admit your a failure?

always the victim.

Ash , I have found out most all of those type people are fighting an inferiority complex . The only way they can make themselves feel adequate is to put down others . I doupt Mr Personailty will be back :) ( I hope not ).

Anybody who has been in business any amount of time , knows things go bad sometimes despite the best efforts . It is those situations that measure the integrity of the business IMO . I applaud Marcus for giving people the right to complain ... acknowledging a blunder in service & wanting to correct things . I believe in Karma ... I am sure some people fear it based on their actions ( or at least they should !!! ) :thumbsup:

Well, as much help as you guy's give around here, you sure don't deserve that disrepect thing he had going on. I mean comon you guy's don't even get paid to help people, yet, you still do. I can't stand ignorance. He spoke to BJ as if he was ignorant, which in all facts he was very ignorant himself. When you point a finger at someone, trust me you have 3 pointing right back at you. If i was going all out and printed for a living, and that's all I did, first on my list of things to do is what you guy's said in the first place. BUY A ROLAND cutter or eq. Buy a heat press that isn't made for a HOBBIEST to use. I mean comon guy's, USCutter sells cutters and presses that do commercial cutting and pressing, but then cheap people are buying hobby cutters and presses to use in their commercial business!!! Hey, you know what I say to them, YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET! My motto has always been, buy cheap for your business, they will look at you cheap! Use commercial grade cutters and presses, printers, and someone will actually take you serious! Let me back up and say, people that are just getting into the business can start out with the economy machines and do very well. I've had my hobby LP24 for 2 months and already paid for it 2 times over. Trying to be cheap, "that's all I have to say about that" <------ Forrest Gump) That's how I feel even explaining to this guy his mentality on this subject. ^_^

dry.gif

Interesting someone from our great state in the Upper peninsula would use the word dolt at all, now don't get me wrong I have many friends from the U.P. but they are all friendly. located on N Pansy St you have to have a sense of humor I would think, and from the city that gave us the great musical talents of Da Yoopers shows there is talent there.

think it'd be better just to ignore those that are just out right rude and not give them the time of day

I agree, not worth our time and energy here guy's. We have alot more positive things to do around. Don't let some joe ruin your day! I'm sure not :D