Ok, this is my first storefront. It's 26" x 26", single color. Nothing bad to weed, and I will be installing. Thanks for your assistance!

Jay

Regular vinyl? how long will it take you to cut & weed, add app tape, drive there and install? How much do you need top make per hr? cover overhead? advertising value? I'd be at $75 your area will differ.

any special artwork? perhaps a logo of some sorts that you will be creating for them for this storefront? around $75 doesnt seem to bad with an easy setup graphic, oracal 651, install sounds like it shouldnt be more than like 30 mins including cleaning and everything.

The way gas is now 30 minute drive adds up... $75 if the drive was a little shorter

Cool, thanks for your replies. They now want me to do some 4'x8' signs for them... It's a Real Estate company, and they're looking for someone to do their coroplast signs as well...but they want 50 at a time and are paying $9 each for them. They want them done locally. I may look into a screenprinting setup.